Dies ist ein schnelles, einfaches Rezept, um Ihre eigene Rohschokolade herzustellen. Sie können Ihre eigenen Zutaten hinzufügen, um die Schokolade zu aromatisieren.
- 1 Double boiler (bain marie) or a small pot in a large pot
- 1 Mold, such as silicone to pour the chocolate and then to cool in the fridge or freeze
- 100 grams Raw cacao butter
- 50 grams Raw cacao powder
- 2 grams Pure stevia powder (one half teaspoon) or two tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- Make sure that you have enough flat space in the fridge or freezer for the mold.
- Heat water to prepare a bain marie. You can also use a pyrex glass measuring jug in a pot. Keep the heat between 36 C and 42 C in the jug.
- Finely chop or grate the cacao butter.
- Stir occasionally until the cacao butter is fully melted.
- Add the raw cacao powder.
- Add the pure stevia powder.
- Stir until the chocolate is consistent.
- Put the silicone mold on a tray on a flat surface.
- Take the chocolate container out of the pot and dry the bottom of the container with a towel (to avoid pouring water into the mold).
- Optionally add other ingredients to the chocolate, such as one or two drops of peppermint oil, ground almonds, dried coconut slivers, raw cacao nibs, a pinch of ginger powder, a pinch of salt, a pinch of cinnamon powder, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, walnut slivers, lucuma powder, a pinch of vanilla powder, or other to taste
- Pour the chocolate into the mold.
- Put the mold in the fridge or freezer.
- Let sit in the freezer 15-20 minutes (longer in the fridge).
- Pop the chocolates out of the mold.
- Store the chocolate in a closed container in the fridge. They will keep at least two weeks.