Even at the end of a meal, this recipe follows the idea of food combining. Use stevia to sweeten to taste.
Four-ingredient, no-bake paleo fudge
- 1 small pot (to melt coconut butter)
- 1 mold, such as an ice cube tray
- 1 glass or ceramic mixing bowl
- ½ cup nut butter, such as almond butter organic
- ¼ cup coconut butter or oil extra virgin, organic
- ¼ cup cocoa powder organic
- 8 drops pure stevia extract
- 1 pinch ginger organic
- Melt coconut butter in small pot (if it is not already liquid).
- Add coconut butter and other ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into mold and freeze thirty minutes.