This can be a healthy vegetarian recipe on a cold winter day.
Grilled mushrooms with rice and lentils
- 1 cooking pot
- 1 Frying pan
- 6 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ½ cup lentils
- ½ cup brown rice
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Slice mushrooms.
- Slice and chop onions.
- Mince garlic.
- Pour water into pot and bring to boil.
- Put lentils and rice into pot and cook until soft.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan on low heat.
- When the butter is hot enough to sizzle a piece of onion, add the mushrooms and the onions, and cook until soft.
- When the lentils and rice are cooked, add the cooked cooked mushrooms and onions, and turn off the heat.
- Add the onions and spices, and serve.