This is sweet mint tea, but with a mix of five healthy herbs.
Sweet tea with no sugar and a mix of herbs
- 1 tea kettle
- 1 open-mouthed tea bag²
- 1 tea pot
- Put the herbs in the teabag.
- Heat the water in the kettle.
- Pour the water in the tea pot.
- Put the tea baf in the tea pot without letting loose tea to float out of the bag.
- Let the tea steep for five minutes to five hours.
Nettle has magnesium and iron and it can relieve an enlarged prostate. Horsetail has silica, which can detox aluminum and strengthen connective tissue. Dandelion has potassium and can be used for detox. The peppermint gives it flavor, and the stevia gives it a sweet taste without sugar.