Sweet ‘n sour cider
This cider is quick and easy with only three ingredients, apple cider vinegar, stevia, and water. You can substitute fresh lemon (one quarter per cup) for the apple cider vinegar or honey or date syrup for the stevia.
Apple cider vinegar is a fermented food, so it can be useful to maintain a healthy gut microbiome, at least for some people.
Sweet 'n sour cider
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 drops pure liquid stevia extract (or to taste)
- 1 cup water (flat or carbonated)
- Put the apple cider vinegar in a glass.
- Add the water to the glass.
- Add the steiva.